To Naomi, things just taste better when she can make them herself. Like this waffle with peanut butter and butter topping. Maybe with some practice she'll be ready to make breakfast for all of us by the time the baby arrives!
Go for it Rachel. We came up with all kinds of things the kids could fix for themselves before baby #4. We also put the milk in smaller containers so that they could pour it more easily themselves and get their own cereal. It's worth the training. Now the big ones get the little ones breakfast a lot of the time before I make it downstairs.
Go for it Rachel. We came up with all kinds of things the kids could fix for themselves before baby #4. We also put the milk in smaller containers so that they could pour it more easily themselves and get their own cereal. It's worth the training. Now the big ones get the little ones breakfast a lot of the time before I make it downstairs.
ReplyDeleteI love it, Jen. I think I'll add "breakfast training" to my list of goals to accomplish before June!
ReplyDelete