I'm starting to feel a little silly posting about snow again. If we were still living in Wyoming, I guarantee every appearance of snow would not warrant a post. But here's my reasoning... From what we've been told, this snow thing in Southeast Texas is pretty rare. Kevin went to a high school graduation last year at which the graduating seniors cited "seeing snow for the first time in my life" as one of the highlights of their senior year. So I figure if we are having a few episodes of snow this year, I need to chronicle it for the sake of our kids, who may look back and remember this as one of the few snows of their growing-up years in Kurten. We'll see...
Anyway, this was the first snow that has actually accumulated on the ground, and Naomi and Johnathan were itching to get out in it. I have to confess, the pictures I took are from my viewing spot inside the front window! I was too wimpy to get cold and wet out there with them!





Just make sure it's gone by October for the True Woman Conference! It's official. There are several of us coming down there for it. Is there any way you can get away with new baby boy Boaz? We'd LOVE to see you. But we want warm weather.
ReplyDeleteTell Kevin I saw his very LONG comment on my other blog (it took Phil and I a minute or 2 to figure out who was stalking me...ha ha). Good points and I will reply back soon.
We are in San Francisco on a little getaway just the two of us. He is in a meeting all day today and tomorrow. I am enjoying the time to catch up on reading, Bible Study, blogs, etc. all in a very beautiful and peaceful location.
Love the blog! So glad you jumped in with both feet!