
...into the depths of Johnathan's nose. Stories conflict about how long he was in there, but Johnathan asked me shortly after bedtime, "Where's ice cream man?" When I told him I didn't know, Johnathan provided the answer, "In my nose!" A flashlight revealed that, indeed, ice cream man was lodged sideways fairly deep in there.
When careful attempts to see if it was dislodgable failed, we thought a trip to the ER was in our near future. Kevin made plans to finish the Bible study he was leading next door and take JJ in. Meanwhile, Johnathan fell asleep, and I took the opportunity to try some tweezers, now that he was still. To my relief, a few swipes got the man out with minimal trauma.

Ice cream man will not be returning to his post inside the truck. I granted him an early retirement. Johnathan asserts he will not put things in his nose anymore. We'll see!
So funny -- at least now it is!! Especially since you didn't have to go to the ER!!! Tim has out peas up his nose, but little yellow men are much more serious I believe! Thanks for sharing and providing a laugh.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Oh goodness! Funny! Brennen did the peas thing once too, although I can't rightly remember whether it was his ear or his nose. :O)
ReplyDelete