Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family Portraits

One of our goals while in Colorado was to get a family picture of Rachel's side.... Here are some favorites:




The Boaz Family (This may be the closest thing to spring we get this year, moving from Wyoming's April snowstorms to the warmth of Texas!)

Can't believe we got Johnathan to sit still long enough to smile!


Naomi loves to pose for the camera!

We'll pull out this picture next time they're recreating WWII over a toy.

4 comments:

  1. love the pics! Send me a family pic for my fridge! That might help....I'm still having a hard time knowing you aren't in town. I miss you guys. Keep the blog rolling, i am lovin' it. Love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love the holding hands one!

    :O) Christy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have this page saved to my favorites so I can check it often :) It was great to see you all and let the kids enjoy some "happy chaos" with their cousins. Hope all is going well as you are getting settled in and making new friends! Love--the Lujans

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to see you all the let the kids enjoy some "happy chaos" with their cousins. Hope your travels went well and that you are starting to settle in. Love the Lujans

    ReplyDelete