Sunday, June 20, 2010

He is Here!

The Boaz Family is proud to introduce our newest member, Ezra Kevin Boaz!
After going in Thursday morning for labor induction, Ezra was born at 10:23 am. He weighed 9 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 1/2 inches long.


We spent two days in the hospital, where Ezra met his Grandma Stata, his thrilled big sister and brother...




... and spent lots of time eating, sleeping, and getting to know us. He is healthy and so sweet!


We went home on Saturday, where we were surprised to discover that his Grandpa Stata had flown in for a quick visit before getting back to Colorado.



Welcome to the family, Ezra. We love you so much!!

3 comments:

  1. YEA! Congrats! Yea! I like the name Ezra. Very nice! Why were you in the hospital 2 days? I'm so thankful everyone is safe, and healthy. Praise God! yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I might leave the hospital Friday afternoon, but my doc had a 6 hour surgery that went late and wasn't able to discharge me until either really late or the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so Beautiful Rachel!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete