He looks like the other two! ha! You guys know how to make hairy babies ;0) Does he have darker hair than the others? What a cutie pa tootie. I just realized that you guys did the order like us....girl, boy, boy. It's a fun life isnt it?! I kinda like being out numbered, I think boys are just great. CONGRATS!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I appear to be behind the times right now!!! Blessings to little Ezra, who God has such a special purpose for in this world!!
He looks like the other two! ha! You guys know how to make hairy babies ;0) Does he have darker hair than the others? What a cutie pa tootie. I just realized that you guys did the order like us....girl, boy, boy. It's a fun life isnt it?! I kinda like being out numbered, I think boys are just great. CONGRATS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I appear to be behind the times right now!!! Blessings to little Ezra, who God has such a special purpose for in this world!!
ReplyDelete