Monday, May 24, 2010

Then and Now

Then...

The other day as I was sorting through some old papers and photos, I found a piece of notebook paper with a list of times written in columns. After puzzling a minute, it came to me... it was the record of my contractions that Kevin kept on the night I went into labor with Naomi.

With Johnathan, we didn't even have time to write down the contractions.


and Now...

How technology has changed in a mere four years. Kevin found an app for his iPhone last might that he had great glee in trying out - a contraction timer! Simply push the button when the contraction starts, then push it again when the contraction ends. The app automatically records the length of time between contractions and their the average duration.

I got to try it out on some mild contractions for a few hours last night... But obviously I did not go into labor. Nothing new to report today!

1 comment: