Friday, May 7, 2010

Expansions

What a busy month this has been! We've been furiously preparing for our newest addition, so here are a few updates on our progress:
As you can see from the picture, Baby Boaz is rapidly growing. In fact, the doctor did some ultrasound measurements an announced that he is averaging at least four to five weeks larger than his age. I'm now 33 weeks, and in about a week, I've been given the go-ahead to walk, excercise, or do whatever I want to do to gently "encourage" him to come out a little sooner. I know he'll come when he's ready, but I'm definitely feeling almost ready to get him out!
In other "expansion" news, the very handy trustees at Zion have blessed us with a new room for our expanding family. They put up a wall at the end of the really long back room, and when it is all done, Johnathan will move into his new fire station room and his old bedroom will become the baby's nursery.



No comments:

Post a Comment