Sunday, December 27, 2009
What I learned from my pastor... 12-27
We learned this morning about "Regifting" - no, not "recycling" Christmas gifts, but using the spiritual gifts God has given us, from Ephesians 2:1-10. Kevin focused mostly on Ephesians 2:10, which reminds us that we are God's workmanship, created to do good works that He has prepared in advance for us to do. That means that, in Christ, we should see ourselves as God sees us, His masterpiece. And as we study His word and spend time in prayer, He will reveal the good works He's uniquely prepared us to do. And the good news is that He already has them prepared for us! It also means I need to trust God as he sets circumstances and challenged before me this year, knowing that in His sovereignty He is using those events to prepared me for the ways I will glorify Him in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment