Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa and his Deere*

Welcome to Christmas at the local John Deere dealership, where Santa rides in on a...



... tractor, of course!

We went to the John Deere Christmas open house because Mr. Johnathan loves tractors.


Hey, look! We're wearing coats! It's actually been pretty chilly lately (although I won't use the term cold, out of respect to my Casper, WY friends who are enduring below-zero temps right now).




Naomi rode the JD trike...


And they both loved the train ride to see all the different kinds of tractors.


I've been thinking all afternoon to come up with some sort of holiday-related catchphrase that could incorporate John Deere, but it's just not coming to me. Anyone else have an idea? I'll edit my post and give you credit!
*Thanks, Nolan! If anyone could come up with a farm equipment-related title, it would be you!!

2 comments:

  1. i tried to give you this earlier, i don't know if you got it.
    but that looks like north dakota!! and you could always say Santa and his "John" Deer for your phrase ;) Have a Merry Christmas!!!!
    Nolan

    ReplyDelete