Saturday, November 10, 2012

Grandma Stata to the Rescue!

When we found out Kevin would be able to take a small team to the Dominican Republic for a short-term missions trip, one of the first orders of business, after applying for passport renewal, was to call Grandma and see if she wanted to come for a little visit while he was gone!  Thankfully, she was able to come, and the rest of us had a fun 10 days while Daddy was out of the country.
 
Even though her birthday was back in September, we'll take any excuse to celebrate in person!

 
We voted!  Or, as Johnathan told our friends, "I voted two times with Mommy" (once for real, and once in the kid's poll at the Community Homeschool Center - no voter fraud here!).

We kept busy going swimming, to the library, out to eat, to ballet and therapeutic riding lessons, a football game, and taking care of two flat tires.  I was especially glad Grandma could watch part of the crew while I spent multiple hours at the tire shop!

 
Thank you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment