Happy Mother's Day to our moms! We love you!
This Mother's Day I felt as "full" of motherhood as only 9-months-pregnant mama can!
I was treated to a delicious dinner at home for Mother's Day. Salmon, couscous, asparagus, and roasted purple cauliflower puree. Yum! Did you know that when you squeeze lemon over purple cauliflower puree, it turns hot pink? Very pretty, with a science lesson mixed in!
I have to laugh when I see this picture of our dessert But what it lacked in elegant presentation, it made up for in tastiness!
Every mom is supposed to be able to rest on Mother's Day, right? I can say that I got more than my share of rest... in fact, I've been resting overtime lately with a painful inflammation problem with my leg... and a bad cold... and that whole nine-months-pregnant thing. But despite all that, I had a sweet day, and I am so grateful for Kevin, Naomi, Johnathan, Ezra, and Baby Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment