Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How I Keep My Sink Shiny

Flylady.net has great housework tips.  One of my favorite is to clear out your sink and shine it, because a clean sink may just give you the fortitude to tackle the rest of the kitchen.  And a clean kitchen is more likely to encourage you to clean the rest of the house.   I follow this advice every evening by employing my favorite sink scrubber:
 
He goes right to work removing all the water from the sink and spreading it across the counters, floor, backsplash, and window.  Then I wipe it up and feel like I have a whole new kitchen!  However, I must admit, after wrestling this guy and his two older partners in crime into bed, I rarely have energy to do any more cleaning in the rest of the house like flylady.net suggests!

No comments:

Post a Comment