Sunday, October 25, 2009

Preaching to the Choir

Naomi and Johnathan love the choir at church. The act like they are spotting celebrities when the choir files in on Sunday mornings - "Mommy, look! It's the choir! The choir is coming!" This afternoon they were holding a little choir practice of their own while I took some blog pictures. Listen in...

Did you see the "heavenly" glow Johnathan took on as he sings? I know I think he's a little angel (most of the time!), but it was actually just the sun coming from behind a cloud through the stained glass window!

You can almost hear the harp music, can't you!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I got caught up on my blog, I'm trying to get caught up on everyone else's! I loved the kids' singing - they are little angels! :O) What a fabulous moment to have had your camera!

    ReplyDelete