Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Settling In

People often ask us, "Are you all settled in?" I think we're getting there! Almost all the boxes are unpacked, except for one pesky box of randomness in our "home office" that I haven't had the fortitude to unload. I've gone back now and reorganized almost all the closets that we hurriedly unloaded in those first few days.

We have a general routine that includes a Tuesday morning Bible study followed by a picnic with two little friends who are just Naomi's and Johnathan's ages, and Friday is "family day". Today we registered Naomi for a preschool for next fall. Still working on doctors and dentists (funny how I'm putting that dentist thing off!). But we have a library card! And we're using the GPS less and less as we figure out our way around town. So, though being completely "settled in" is a relative term, I'd like to think we're almost there!


Snack time on the front patio... By the way, the red puddle on the concrete is humming bird nectar. Nothing dangerous happened here!

1 comment:

  1. Naomi and Johnathan are looking tan! WOW! Did Kevin try to shoot something else? HAHA! (spot on the ground) HAHA! I am literally sitting here laughing and Nolan ask me what for! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete